BF·02 Repairing Failed Lintels (Solid Wall)
- Rake out or cut slots into horizontal mortar joints[a][b][c]
- Vacuum out the slots and thoroughly flush with water
- Using the Bond Flex gun kit, insert a 10 mm depth bead of Bond Flex into back of the slot
- Using the finger trowel, push Bar Flex into the bead of grout ensuring good even coverage
- Repeat steps 3-4 with a second bead of Bond Flex and second Bar Flex
- Insert a final bead of Bond Flex over the exposed Bar Flex and iron into the slot using a finger trowel.
- Point up or fill the joint and leave ready for any decoration.